Penn Dental Family Practice offers services for the entire family. Patients at PDFP can be confident in knowing that they will receive the very best dental care available and excellent customer service, all handled with unparalleled professionalism. Want to learn more about what we offer? Keep reading to learn about the perks of being a patient at Penn Dental Family Practice.
Conveniently Located in Philly: Dentistry You Can Trust
Whether you’re an existing patient with Penn Dental Family Practice or have been looking for a new home base for your dentistry needs, it’s important to know the comprehensive services we offer. In addition to providing advanced technology and treatment options, skilled doctors and an experienced staff, PDFP offers a diverse roster of dental services, including:
- General Dentistry: We always include a full consultation to discuss best dental hygiene and health practices in order to ensure you achieve positive overall health. Consultations include X-Rays, oral cancer screening, a periodontal exam and more.
- Pediatric Dentistry: From one-year-olds to teens, we treat children of all ages and provide education on how to implement a successful dental homecare routine.
- Teeth Whitening: In a matter of 90 minutes, we can have your teeth looking five to seven shades lighter!
- Periodontics: Gum disease affects many people. Our periodontic dental experts will help you find the right treatment for you, including any possible dental implants for missing teeth.
- Endodontics: In need of a root canal or treatment option for an issue involving the nerve of a tooth? Our endodontists are prepared to help you find the perfect solution.
- Oral Surgery: Whether you have wisdom teeth that need to be removed or reconstructive/corrective issues that need to be addressed, our oral surgeons are skilled and equipped to handle these situations and more.
- Prosthodontics: Did you know PDFP has doctors specifically trained in the replacement and restoration of teeth? In fact, our prosthodontic specialists each receive an additional four years of training and hands-on experience (on top of their general dentistry education).
- Orthodontics: We can help anyone in your family in need of an assessment for Invisalign clear aligners or traditional metal-bracket braces, among other orthodontic services.
- Invisalign: PDFP happens to be one of the only dentistry providers in the greater Philadelphia area to be an Invisalign Preferred Provider. With Invisalign, the average adult can have a new and improved, beautiful smile within 1 year of beginning treatment.
As you can see from our list of dental services, PDFP’s dentistry is equipped and ready to serve individuals and families beginning in just a few short months.
Schedule Your Initial Appointment
Are you ready to take advantage of our wide range of services? If so, we would love to set up a consultation for you with one of our dentists. Call us now to schedule your first appointment: 215-898-7337.
We look forward to serving you soon!