Penn Dental is where people can achieve a better smile, everyday.
Yes, invisible braces work! Invisible braces work faster than traditional orthodontics with a better outcome, less pain and helps you maintain a better smile the whole way through. Invisible braces present an opportunity for braces to conform to your lifestyle, rather than you conforming to braces.
What Do Invisible Braces Do – Q&A:
What do invisible braces do in comparison to traditional braces?
- Allows you to eat whatever food you want, where traditional braces have restrictions.
- You are able to remove the trays whenever you need, whereas braces require the cementation of brackets that should not be removed.
- Allows you to keep good care of your gum tissue, keeping brushing and flossing at ease, while traditional braces require you to use special flossers to keep your gum tissue healthy.
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay around brackets, since none are used.
- Allows a flexible schedule, in this busy day in age, you only have to visit the dentist once every 6 weeks.
- Less treatment time
- Less emergencies that can happen with conventional metal braces
- Less appointments
- Invisible braces are a GREEN treatment (saves time, gas and money!) by offering virtual appointments when necessary
What do invisible braces do for my teeth and gum tissue?
- Invisible braces straighten teeth to make it easier to brush in-between, giving you a better chance at maintaining good periodontal health.
- When teeth are straight, it allows gums to fit properly around teeth, lowering your risk of gum disease.
- Invisible braces gradually and gently position your teeth into the correct position, allowing for a healthier smile.
What do invisible braces do for my orthodontic cleanings?
- Invisible braces allow for easier at-home brushing, without the hassle of brushing through wires and brackets.
- Easier brushing means better routine check-ups. Brushing and flossing is a breeze, and better prepares you for your routine hygiene appointment.
What do invisible braces do for my overall health?
First of all, having straight teeth is the #1 confidence booster sought out in one’s appearance. Having a straight smile allows for more selfies, happier pictures and more laughter in every day. Along with the confidence in your smile, it may flow through into other areas of your life, and we could all use a little pep in our step!
As mentioned above, having straight teeth has it’s benefits. It allows for easier flossing and brushing which will help prevent tooth decay and periodontal disease. We cannot stress the importance of maintaining a healthy smile, not just for picture purposes but for health reasons as well.
Lack of proper oral hygiene can cause infections and other serious conditions such as:
- Bleeding gums
- Mouth sores
- Tooth loss
- Heart Disease
Straight teeth are more than just a confident smile. It represents a confident person who prides him or herself in their overall health. Make an appointment with one of our 2 offices and gain the confident, healthy smile you’ve been looking for. Penn Dental is ready to take that next step with you.